Pages

November 3, 2010

Yet again…

I have bought two more craft books :p
In another update, I wanted to crochet something in my かわいいレース編み (Let’s Knit series はじめてかんたんできちゃった!) book.  I was thinking either a cup/glass/mug cover or a cozy for my Japanese tea mug.  I have some garish orange yarn previously purchased at what was formerly a San Diego Daiso, but I didn’t have any hooks so I had to go out and buy my teeny tiny hooks.  For some reason the JoAnn’s near me don’t carry hooks small hooks.  They did have a .90mm one that I bought (!!!)  I was thinking I could try to finish up a tablecloth into my dotage and ultimately die by stabbing my eyes with it and bleeding to death.
IMG_0676
I ended up buying two hooks at what was formerly a San Diego Daiso and two at my LYS.
and completely unrelated, but kinda not, are these things that I found hanging around my room.
IMG_0660           IMG_0670

No comments:

Post a Comment