Pages

January 16, 2011

Mom’s Crooked Pillow

So my mom had wanted a neck pillow for a while now and no one knew where to get it.  I think she really needed one because she ends up sleeping while sitting up a lot, both in the car and at home lol.

So, I decided to make one :D

002

Notice, it’s crooked, lopsided, and lumpy x3 I don’t have a lot of experience sewing and sewing curves seems to be my breaking point right now.  The lumpyness comes from the uneven front and back and from the stuffing, I had no idea how to fix it, if you have any advice for the future please feel free to comment (if you’ve stumbled across my blog lol).

It was also the first time I sewed a zipper and it wasn’t as hard/freighting as I expected.  I have to say I think I did a good job on it for my first time, even if it does look like a monsters grimace. 

003

At the end of the day, my mom liked it :3 and more then that, she uses it <3

1 comment:

  1. D'awww~ That's so cute~ *A*;;; My sister uses one too and wanted me to get one, but I tend to sleep in whatever-which position anyway~ xD

    ReplyDelete