Pages

November 18, 2008

Umm, I Have no Title...

So I frogged again :D Only it was one of those going overboard type of frogs. I made a mistake a couple of stitches on my last row and, again, I wasn't really paying attention and I frogged way too much XD. It wasn't until after that I realized I didn't really have to do that :/ I kind of like frogging, except until I realized I didn't even have to x_x heh

I think thats what I love most about sewing and knitting and crochet and even art. I start out with absolutly nothing and then go from nothing to frustration and frustration to frustration and frustration to disgust and disgust to indifference and indifference to eyeing it and eyeing it to swearing I'm going to finish it if its the last thing I do and swearing I'm going to finish it to frustration and frustration to finishing it and finishing to withdrawl and withdrawl to thinking I did a pretty good job :D the end.

At least that the usual way I go about completing things, I rarely ever frog an entire project without first finishing it, same thing with books (even if I'm hating it), I HAVE to finish it only so I can just say I finish it. I'm the type of person who will kick myself mentaly if I don't follow throw with something I start, which is probably why I rarely have more then two projects going on at the same time :3 I'm starting to learn that I might stay saner if I do more projects though, and just rotating the projects as I get frustrated/disgusted/indifferent to whatever I'm currently working on.

Also sorry about not blogging on the 16th, was just lazy :p and yesterday I had a really bad migraine, I could barely do anything really, just plurked a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment